I was very please to be nominated for a Leibster award by the awesome http://talesfromtedium.wordpress.com
The Liebster award focuses on blogs with fewer than 200 followers, and ones taking part in the A to Z challenge.
As part of my nomination I have to answer 11 random questions, which are below. Then nominate 11 blogs for the award, and ask 11 random questions of my own which they are to answer if they choose to accept. For more information on the Liebster award, see the link above.
And my 11 questions are ….
1. If you had to pick you final meal what would you choose?
Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, heaps of gravy.
2. If you could only have one book of fiction to read forever, which would it be?
This is very hard because I think even with a favourite book, you would eventually know it off by heart and not read it. So i’m not really sure what to choose.
3.Where do you most want to visit and why?
New Zealand. It just looks so visually stunning, I love the accent, and even the pounami/new zealand jade pendants and carvings.
4. What is the best thing about blogging?
It’s a way of expressing, de-stressing, and it reaches people from all parts of the world.
5. Why did you choose to take part in the A to Z challenge?
A friend on Twitter suggested it to me. She’s also been nominated – http://teriasmcklay.com/
She’s a great person, and has the ability to get me to say yes to quite a lot of things. She rocks!
6. Have you preplanned any posts, Q or X or Z perhaps?
I originally wrote suggestions down but when the challenge started, I didn’t look at that, came up with a different strategy and now just choose the topic the night before, or on the day.
7. When did you last enjoy live music, who played?
The 10th April. King Creosote, supported by Gummi Bako.
8. Who influences you?
Hmm. I think my influences vary to be honest. Different people influence different areas of my life.
9. Which three words best describe you?
Thinker. Shy. Private.
10.What makes you happy?
Watching a good movie, reading a good book, and interacting with people online.
11. How long did you take to choose you 11 nominations?
Far too long. I didn’t know how to find out the number of followers a blog has, so I just went ahead. Sorry in advance if any of my nominees have over 200 followers.
My nomination goes to:
And your 11 questions are:
1. Favourite book of all time, and why?
2. Favourite way to spend the weekend?
3. Why did you join the A to Z challenge?
4. Why did you start a blog?
5. What methods do you use to de-stress or clear your mind?
6. Favourite food?
7. A childhood memory that’s stayed with you?
8. Favourite place?
9. Favourite quote?
10. Most influential person/persons in your life?
11. Is the glass half full, or half empty?